Pantech Caper™ (TXT8035PP)
Verizon Wireless www.verizonwireless.com
With a sharp 2.2” display and QWERTY keyboard for quick messaging, the Pantech Caper™ is the perfect phone for your ‘tween or teen mobile phone user. Text, picture and voicemessaging as well as Voice Commands and Speed Dial will help them stay in touch, while the Media Center will let them personalize their phone with ring tones, wallpapers, graphics andgames. The Caper™ is also a pre-paid phone, so there’s no long term contracts, credit checks, deposits or cancellation fees.
- Candy Bar form factor with Full QWERTY Keyboard
- 2.2” 262K Color display (220 x 176)
- 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Mobile IM allows you to send and receive instant messages using one of the following messenger services: AIM, WL Messenger and Yahoo!®
- Mobile Email Capable
- Stereo Bluetooth® Enabled
- Media Center enables you to download ringtones, wallpapers, games and more from your network to your phone
- V CAST Tones application lets you preview and buy from Verizon Wireless’ extensive catalog of Ringback Tones
- Backup Assistant is a free wireless service that saves a copy of your Contacts to a secure web site
- Advanced Voice Commands (AVC) allows you to make calls or use the phone’s functions by simply using your voice
- Notepad + - Your phone includes an internal notepad that can be used to compose and store reminders and notes
- Calendar tool provides easy and convenient access to your schedule. Simply store your appointments and your phone will alert you.
- Brew™ 3.1.5
- WAP 2.0
- Phonebook with up to 1000 Entries
- E911 Supported
- Now available in Blue
- Dual Band (800/1900 MHz CDMA)
- 920 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Size: (H) 4.4" x (W) 2.4" x (D) 0.5"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Text, Picture and Voice messaging allow you to stay in touch and share pictures or sounds with whomever you want, whenever you want.
- TTY/TTD Capable